The TACTICS consortium consists of different types of organizations such as Research institutes, Industry, End users, Universities and Small Medium Enterprise. Each with their own mission and roles. In choosing the partners, the nature and expertise of the organization were taken into account, as well as the complementary skills of the members.
The consortium is composed of eleven partners representing nine countries. The regions represented by these countries feature different cultures and will prevent the project from yielding an approach specific to a given European area.
The partners are:
• Netherlands Organisation for applied research TNO - The Netherlands
• RAND Europe - UK
• Dutch National Police - The Netherlands
• Peace Research Institute Oslo – Norway
• ITTI – Poland
• Trinity College Dublin - Ireland
• ISCA – International Security and Counter-terrorism Academy - Israel
• Universidad Politécnica de Valencia - Spain
• Fraunhofer - Germany
• The Royal Netherlands Marechaussee – The Netherlands
• MORPHO - France
For more information per company follow the link in the company logo or follow the PARTNERS drop down menu at the top of the page.