Morpho, a high-technology company in the Safran group, is a market leader in security solutions. As a pioneer in identification and detection systems, and a major player in e-documents, Morpho is recognized for its excellence in key technologies, advanced skills and benchmark expertise.
With integrated systems already deployed in over 100 countries, Morpho seeks to create a climate of confidence by contributing to the safety and security of people, transportation, data and countries around the world.
The security business is playing a major role in Safran’s future development.
• More than €1.4 billion revenues
• 7,200+ employees in over 40 countries worldwide
• More than 85 subsidiaries and branches across 5 continents
• Over 8% annual turnover dedicated to R&D
The only company mastering each technology in the security chain
• No 1 worldwide in ID Documents intergrating biometrics
• No 1 in the world for AFIS (Automated Fingerprint Identification System)
• No 1 in the world for Explosive Detection Systems (EDS) for hold baggage
• No 2 in the world for gaming and betting terminals
• No 4 in the world for smart cards
• World leader for Trace Equipment